by Rachel Luisetto
November is here! This means plenty of new and traditional events to attend all over the city. Start marking your calendars because you definitely won’t want to miss these.
– A long Toronto tradition since 1905. The Santa Claus parade will begin at Christie Pits Park, head down past the Eaton Centre and end at St. Lawrence Park. There will be plenty of new, incredible floats this year as well as over 20 different bands and over 1500 volunteers.
– No better way to prepare for the holidays than by attending the Season Christmas Show. Located at the International Center, there will be more than 300 holiday displays featuring food, fashion, décor and gift ideas.
– Go green this year and attend the sixth annual Toronto Eco Fair. With over 40 different eco-friendly exhibits and fun activities for kids, you are sure to learn some tips and tricks for making your day-to-day life better on the environment.
– Are you ready to get your shopping on? Fashion Weekly is! Over 800 craftsmen bring their wonderful creations to the Direct Energy Centre for everyone to enjoy. There will be handcrafted clothing, accessories, jewellery, home décor and much more.
– Come to Nathan Phillips Square to see the lighting of Toronto’s Christmas tree along with fireworks and live music to make it an all-around great night.
Event Information from http://www.toronto.com/events/
Cavalcade of lights- http://www.bizbash.com/
Christmas Tree – http://acelebrationofwomen.org/
Eco Fair- http://ecofairtoronto.org/
Santa Claus Parade- http://gocanada.about.com/
Santa Claus Parade 2- http://northstarcreativegroup.com/
One of a Kind Christmas Show- http://toronto.cityguide.ca/one-of-a-kind-christmas-show-015344.php
Season Christmas Show- http://www.seasonsshow.com/pictures.html