By Dina El Hallak
• Start with a jumping jack
• Bend over and grab on to the sides of the chair , keeping your back straight
• Jump backwards keeping your body in a straight position with feet hip length apart
• Jump frontwards returning feet to initial position
• For a challenge end your burpee with a tuck jump.
2. C Crunch
• Get into crunch position with hands cupping the back of your ears (make sure not to pull you neck forward) while hovering your feet slightly above the bench.
• Ensure that your back is completely flat
• Crunch upward, bringing your elbows to your knees.
• Begin with one of your feet firmly placed at the edge of the chair keeping the other leg straight.
• In a swift-jumping motion, swap feet
• Get into standard pushup position placing feet on bench and hands on the ground.
• Place hands slightly out of the shoulder width.
• Make sure your bottom is not sticking upward. Try to align your body.
• Descend chest , sticking elbows outwards until your chest is aligned with elbows.
5. Elevated Leg raise
• Keep shoulders against floor and back straight.
• Push hips upwards using the foot rested on the chair as support keeping the elevated leg straight.
• Make sure to alternate legs.
• Place your foot on chair and other foot flat on the floor making a 90 degree angle with your supporting leg.
• Make sure than you knee is aligned with you ankle and does not surpass your toes as you descend into the lunge
• Place hands on hips as you go up and down.
7. Squat jump
• Start with feet placed right below the hips with knees slightly bent and hold your hands together infront of your chest
• Bend knees deeper to give yourself momentum for the jump
• Land on bench with soft, bent knees
• Jump back to initial squat position with control
8. Setup kick backs
• Step up on the chair extending the back leg as high as possible keeping it as straight as you can.
• Descend back to original position.
• Alternate legs.
9. Tricep Dips
• Stand giving your back to the chair and grab the sides of it keeping your back straight and you legs in a 90 degree angle
• Drop hips while using your arms as support until elbows reach shoulder level pushing elbows backwards and not outwards.